The purpose of the Canticle Singers Catholic Youth Choir is to further the mission of the Catholic Church by singing beautiful sacred music at liturgies and public concerts for the glory of God, the up-building of the Body of Christ and for the edification of all who hear the choir perform.
A high level performance group of young choristers trained to sing Gregorian chant, polyphonic sacred music and homophonic hymnody at liturgies and public concerts.
Auditions are available upon request. Membership is open to all faiths.
Please consider the Canticle Singers Catholic Youth Choir for your charitable donations
Please donate via PayPal!
You may setup a one-time donation, or establish recurring monthly donations using this button
Canticle Singers Catholic Youth Choir is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations received will go towards the following:
- Purchase of new choir robes
- Purchase of choral music and music supplies
- Purchase of office supplies and office equipment
- Annual salaries for the leadership team members
- Recording Project of the Spring Concert on May 21, 2017
- Website updates and maintenance